BECO develops and maintains multiple commercial properties for lease throughout Coastal Virginia. Strategic locations are available to optimize your business. Serving retail, dining, medical, and light industrial clients with professionally managed commercial leases in Suffolk and Chesapeake.
BECO possesses three decades of commercial property management experience, providing tenants with a robust network of agents, contractors, and a management team who are committed to the success of your business. The main objective of all commercial relationships is service and providing the best property management available. BECO strives to cultivate a positive owner, lessee relationship through Class A maintenance and management, benefiting both businesses.
Commercial Property Portfolio
BECO’s commercial portfolio includes over 300,000 square feet of rentable class A office, retail, medical, warehouse and industrial space. Choose one of BECO’s commercial properties for lease in Suffolk and Chesapeake for your business’s needs.
This highly anticipated mixed-use development is located directly on Bridge Road/Route 17 in North Suffolk where +37,000 vehicles pass by every day and offers easy access to both the Monitor Merrimac Memorial Bridge Tunnel and the James River Bridge. This live, work, play community will consist of over 700 multi-family units on the 2nd – 4th floors and boutique retail/restaurants/Class A office space and medical on the 1st floor of each building totaling over 150,000 square feet.
The Harbour Breeze Professional Center consists of five identical single-story office buildings. The affordable Class A office spaces are constructed of brick veneer and glass with beautiful common area entrances and restroom facilities. Flexible floor plans to accommodate suites from 1,000 RSF to 11,500 RSF. 62,000 total square feet.
4-Star Class A medical space. Covered patient drop-off area at front and rear of building, gurney capable elevators, secured access. 11,277 total square feet.
This industrial flex space includes two offices and a warehouse in the heart of Chesapeake. Convenient to I-64, I-264, I-664 and the Greenbrier section of Chesapeake, this is an ideal business location in Cavalier Industrial Park. 40,000 total square feet.
BECO Headquarters is a 22,400 RSF, Class A office development located at the corner of Battlefield Boulevard & I-64 in Battlefield Corporate Park. This two-story building features custom finishes and appointments. This office building includes government contractors, medical, accounting offices and more.
This industrial flex space includes three office warehouses and one industrial parcel area. Located in close proximity to Cavalier Industrial Park and with immediate access to I-64, I-264 & I-664, this space is ideal for big equipment and large inventory. 56,000 total square feet.
This industrial flex space has both office and warehouse space for businesses that need a functional front and back space. In the heart of Great Bridge, this space is ½ mile to the 169 Bypass. 17,000 total square feet.
Commercial Tenants Past & Present
- A. Morton Thomas & Associates
- Adams Comprehensive Foot Care
- American Eagle Express
- Applied Research Associates
- Applied Technical Systems
- Aramark Refreshment Services
- Bankers Life & Casualty Company
- Blue Hippo Car Wash
- Blue Steel Lighting Design
- Breeze Dental
- Care Advantage, Inc.
- Chesapeake Ear, Nose & Throat Associates, P.C.
- Cintas Corporation
- Continental Management Services
- CVR Management (dba Center for Vein Restoration)
- Center for Arthritis & Rheumatic Diseases, PC
- Edward D. Jones & Co., LP
- Edwards Business Machines, Inc. (dba Virginia Business Systems)
- Ferguson Enterprises, Inc
- Fin & Tonic Suffolk
- Greenbrook TMS Suffolk
- Harbour View Oral & Facial Surgery, PLLC
- Harvesttime Office Furniture
- In-Home Health
- Insight Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Jefferds Corporation
- Jenkins Services
- Knotts Coffee Company
- Konikoff Periodontics, Ltd.
- Korving & Co.
- La Parrilla Mexican Grill Suffolk
- Legacy3 Corporation (dba Team Logic IT)
- Lifetime Women’s Health & Wellness Center
- Mackay Communications, Inc.
- Matheny Motor Truck Company
- McKenzie Hastings Institute for Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Michael A. Lepore, Jr., MD
- M & M Hospitality Group: Amedeo’s Italian Restaurant, Bakery, & Cafe
- National Institute for Learning Development
- Orange Theory
- Pariser Dermatology, LTD
- Patterson Dental Supply
- Piedmont Service Group
- Reinhold Chiropractic Group, PC
- Salon on Pointe
- Savior Skin
- Steingold & Mendelson
- Tactical Office Solutions
- Taylor Orthodontics, P.C. (dba Smile)
- TGIB Marketing (dba Rock Bottom Golf)
- The Chenega Corporation
- Thermal Spray Solutions
- Tidewater Accounting Bookkeeping Services
- Timothy K. Palmer, P.C. (dba Elder Law Solutions)
- Trudeau Endodontics, P.C.
- Total Renal Care, Inc. (Davita Dialysis)
- Un-Cork’d Suffolk
- Virginia Support Services, P.C.
- Virginia Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center